Pink is both decorative and functional! The Conowingo Dam is about 4 miles up the river. You can drive over it on Route 1. I don't think we've been over there with you. It's neat
Yes! I said, who are you calling?? And she said "Abby". Also, she named the blonde haired Little People girl after you too. I think she's a little obsessed with her aunt :-)
5 comments:
looks like fun-one question-is the pink on the helmet functional or decrative-second question-I do not think that I have seen the dam-where is it
Pink is both decorative and functional! The Conowingo Dam is about 4 miles up the river. You can drive over it on Route 1. I don't think we've been over there with you. It's neat
Bridget... i heard you were trying to make an important phone call while enjoying the dam?! next time hit the send button and we can chat :)
Yes! I said, who are you calling?? And she said "Abby". Also, she named the blonde haired Little People girl after you too. I think she's a little obsessed with her aunt :-)
I have no problem with that! :) Love you too Bridget!
Post a Comment