Cute!!! But I think we need some product for that hair :)see you soon Bridget!
No product!!
Meme can eat her up! Grandpop thinks her hair would inspire Albert Einstein!
Given your dad and granddad, you have no chance for that hair ever to cooperate
Love the picture, you are sooo cute. You look so strong. Love you
OMG!! She is sooo cute, and I love the hair....send more pictures i love them.love to all!!!!!!!!ky aunt lynn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute!!! But I think we need some product for that hair :)
see you soon Bridget!
No product!!
Meme can eat her up! Grandpop thinks her hair would inspire Albert Einstein!
Given your dad and granddad, you have no chance for that hair ever to cooperate
Love the picture, you are sooo cute. You look so strong. Love you
OMG!! She is sooo cute, and I love the hair....send more pictures i love them.
love to all!!!!!!!!
ky aunt lynn
Post a Comment